OC&C help public sector entities achieve 21st century service levels.
Our recommendations always have the customer in mind – transforming historically highly bureaucratic organisations into lean providers. We work very closely with our clients to guide them through this transition process, ensuring stakeholder buy-in and training of key parties in the organisation. OC&C's global presence takes clients one step further: ensuring a winning combination of international best practice with the knowledge of local customs.
Our experience spans strategy and policy making for Head of State offices, federal and local ministries, government related agencies and non-profit organisations, including:
- Service and process improvements
- Procurement and cost optimisation
- Organisational restructuring and realignment
- Performance management and improvement
- Preparation of Public-Private-Partnerships (PPP)
- Development into E-Ministry/ E- Government Change management programmes